Chelsea, St. George’s Park, and Manchester United Training Program
The ultimate training program in the EPL
eSoccer offers a unique exposure to different coaching ideas and philosophies, styles of play, and tactical systems. This fully inclusive program is available to youth clubs and university teams and coaches, and offers valuable insight into the youth development approach of CHELSEA FC and Manchester United FC, two of the most prestigious English clubs.
CHELSEA FC has won 5 league titles, 7 FA Cups, 5 League Cups, and 4 FA Community Shields. Internationally, they have won 2 UEFA Cup Winners’ Cups, 1 UEFA Super Cup, 1 UEFA Europa League, and 1 UEFA Champions League.
Founded in 1878 as Newton Heath LYR FC, Manchester United FC is one of the most successful clubs in the English league. They have won 20 league titles, the most of any club in England, 11 FA Cups, 3 League Cups, and 3 Champions Leagues.
During your stay you will play in competitive friendly games against local English sides, get to know CHELSEA FC´s home field “STAMFORD BRIDGE”, and MANCHESTER UNITED FC’s home field “OLD TRAFFORD” attend an official English Premier League match (if available) and partake in sightseeing in the city of London, Manchester, and Liverpool, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
You will also travel to the Midlands and train and stay at the state of the art training complex of ST. GEORGE’S PARK. This new home to England´s 24 national teams has already welcomed over 50 teams from the Premier League and Football League, as well as national and international teams. At ST. GEORGE’S PARK you will be trained by English FA coaches.
This program includes:
- 2 Nights accommodation in London, 1 in St. Georges Park, and 5 nights in Manchester in a 3* or 4* hotel
- Meal Plan: Half board (breakfast, lunch or dinner)
- 3 pre- arranged competitive matches against top English academy team opponents
- 1 training session with CHELSEA FC academy coaches
- 1 training session with English FA coaches
- 1 training session with MANCHESTER UNITED FC academy coaches
- Training pitches and clinic sessions (as per itinerary)
- Sightseeing activities: Visit the cities of London, Manchester, the medieval town of Stratford-upon-Avon, and Historic city of Liverpool
- Tour of CHELSEA FC and MANCHESTER UNITED stadium, museum, and superstore
- Charter buses are reserved for all necessary transfer while in Europe
- A supervisor with the team 24 hours a day
- Comprehensive medical and cancellation insurance